St. Luke's speech pathologists are specially trained professionals who evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with speech, language, swallowing and cognitive disorders.
Speech Therapy techniques include:
Our licensed therapists help patients with:
- VitalStim® Therapy
- Accent reduction
- Fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES)
- Modified barium swallow study (MBS)
For more information, contact St. Luke's Therapy Services at 314-542-4800.
- Memory and auditory retraining
- Voice, fluency, resonance and articulation retraining
- Cognition retraining
- Swallow modification/strategies
- Neuromuscular retraining for face and throat