Center for Cancer Care
St. Luke's Cancer Rehabilitation Program
Compassionate care and treatment during and after your cancer diagnosis
Cancer can be a life-changing diagnosis as treatment can take a great toll on an individual both physically and emotionally. At St. Luke's Hospital, we understand the feelings and emotions that come with a cancer diagnosis and want to help you return to a fulfilling and high-functioning quality of life.
St. Luke's Cancer Rehabilitation Program offers patients compassionate and customized programs that can help minimize or eliminate symptoms such as pain, fatigue, loss of strength, cognitive impairment, sleep difficulties, nutrition problems, depression and anxiety that may come with treatment. This program is appropriate for anyone who has the potential to improve their physical and emotional well-being.
Our multidisciplinary team of rehabilitation specialists:
Our team will work with you personally on a rehabilitation plan that meets your needs and guides you to the life you are accustomed to living.
- Oncology nurse practitioner
- Radiation oncology therapist
- Social worker
- Nurse navigator
- Physical therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Speech therapist
We Specialize in Cancer Rehabilitation for the Following Conditions:
If you feel you have other issues that may be related to your cancer treatment, please contact us so we can evaluate whether our program can assist you.
- Balance and gait problems
- Chemotherapy-induced neuropathy
- Cognitive problems (difficulty processing information)
- Emotional distress
- Inability to perform daily living activities
- Limitations in movement of extremities
- Musculoskeletal or neuropathic pain
- Post-mastectomy pain syndrome
- Radiation fibrosis syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
- Significant weight loss
- Sleep problems
- Speech/language disorders
- Swallowing problems
- Urinary incontinence
- Weakness and fatigue
- Weight loss & side effects related to treatment (taste changes, decreased appetite, constipation, diarrhea)
For more information about The St. Luke's Cancer Rehabilitation Program, email email@example.com or call
314-205-6768. A physician order may be required for some services.