Passport to Wellness
The objective of St. Luke's Passport to Wellness program is to partner with employers to help identify address and eliminate health risks before they result in costly healthcare claims.
For more information on St. Luke's Passport to Wellness program, please contact Robert BeSore at (314) 576-2357 or Rob.Besore@stlukes-stl.com.
2016 Passport to Wellness Products and Services - PDF
On-site Biometric Screenings
On-site Flu Vaccinations
Workforce Health Profile - PDF
A "health snapshot" of the workforce that helps employers to:
- Compare the health of your workforce to others in the market
- Identify the specific health risks present in your workforce and address these risks before they generate significant claims
- Trend, over time, the improvements in the health of your workforce
- HR Insight
HRInsight is an Internet-based financial analysis tool that allows employers to:
- Understand the health risks faced by your workers
- Project how healthcare dollars will be spent
- Identify potential savings through the attainment of a healthier workforce
Executive Health Program
- Learn More About St. Luke's Workplace Health
St. Luke's Workplace Health partners closely with businesses to help manage their occupational health and workplace issues, including on the job illnesses, injuries, health initiatives and worker's compensation claims.
Women's Health Tip | Men's Health Tip - PDF
On-site Health Education and Wellness Opportunities
St. Luke's Hospital also offers a variety of Healthy Living Classes and special events for the community. You may register online or call 314-542-4848 for additional information. All events and programs are free of charge unless otherwise indicated and hosted by St. Luke's Hospital.
St. Luke's provides healthcare professionals to speak to parents, civic and professional organizations, church groups and schools. This service is free of charge for groups of 25 or more. Call 314-542-4900 to schedule a speaker or request online.
Health Information Center
A wall-mounted display designed to educate employees on pertinent health issues and provide details regarding available health promotion activities. To begin receive an electronic version of the Health Information Center, contact Robert BeSore at email@example.com.