St. Luke's Hospital Healthy Weigh Program
Using the University of Pittsburgh Group Lifestyle Balance Program™
Join us for a 12-week group program with proven weight loss results*. Jamie Joyner-Cassell, RD, Health and Fitness Specialist, will help you implement lifestyle changes to reduce weight and improve your health.
Date: Weekly, September 18 - December 4
Time: 4 to 5 p.m.
Location: St. Luke's Resource Center (Bottom Level - Entrance A)
Cost: $99 per participant
Sessions will include:
Weekly Group Lifestyle Balance Topics for Success:
- Private weigh-in
- Individualized goal setting sessions
- Group support and motivation to help with goal achievement
Participants will receive:
- Be a Fat and Calorie Detective
- Healthy Eating
- Move Those Muscles
- Tip the Calorie Balance
- Take Charge of What's Around You
- Problem Solving
- Four Keys to Healthy Eating Out
- Slippery Slope of Lifestyle Change
- Jump Start Your Activity Plan
- Make Social Cues Work for You
- Ways to Stay Motivated
For more information or to register for the program, please contact the St. Luke's Nutrition Wellness Center at 314-205-6483.
- Binder with weekly nutrition handouts
- Tools to monitor intake and exercise
- Calorie King nutritional reference book
* The Group Lifestyle Balance™ program is a direct adaptation of the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases supported Diabetes Prevention Program.