St. Luke's Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between St. Luke's Hospital and Kindred Healthcare is located three miles west of St. Luke's Hospital on the campus of Surrey Place. The 35-bed, nearly 30,000 square-foot rehab hospital provides intensive inpatient rehabilitation programs and services to patients with severe illnesses and injuries, like stroke, traumatic brain injury, neurological disorders, amputation, spinal cord injury and other debilitating conditions.
St. Luke's Rehabilitation Hospital provides a dedicated facility to meet the complex needs of today's rehabilitation patient. It also offers private patient rooms and areas for family-physician conferences, allowing for recovery in a home-like atmosphere.
About Our Services
14709 Olive Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
In St. Luke's Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital:
- All therapy disciplines are available.
- Nursing staff ratios depend on acuity of the patients.
- Physicians interact with patients on a daily basis.
- Family involvement is a significant part of the rehabilitation process.
- Nearly 80 percent of rehabilitation hospital patients return to home after completing their treatment.
- Patients receive treatments for a diverse array of diagnoses on a regular basis.