St. Luke's Hospital Mobile Mammography Unit
The St. Luke's Hospital Mobile Mammography Van makes getting a mammogram more convenient. It offers the latest technology with digital screening mammograms by appointment or on a walk-in basis, when the schedule permits.
The Mobile Mammography Unit visits various community sites all over the greater St. Louis area, including each of the St. Luke's Urgent Care Centers regularly. Schedule your appointment by calling 314-205-6267 or 888-357-3432.
View the Mobile Mammography Unit schedule:
March Calendar - PDF
April Calendar - PDF
Scheduling the Mobile Mammography Unit for a Business or Organization
- Annual screening mammograms are recommended for women over 40.
- Mammograms on the Mobile Mammography Van are performed by registered mammography X-ray technologists.
- All mammograms are reviewed with CAD (computer-aided detection), the most advanced technology available to aid radiologists in reading mammograms and detecting breast cancer early.
- Most individuals' health insurance plans cover an annual well-woman mammogram. Check your insurance plan for details.
- All insurances are accepted. St. Luke's submits claims for you to participating insurance companies. Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
In addition to its regular schedule of visits to various community sites, the van can be scheduled for visits to businesses, schools and other organizations as a stand-alone employee health offering or as part of an existing St. Luke's Hospital Passport to Wellness partnership. Help your employees get the preventive health care they need right on site in just 15 minutes rather than taking a half-day away from work.
To schedule a visit to your business or organization, or for more information, call 314-205-6267.
Download Mobile Mammography Unit brochure - PDF