St. Luke's Hospital Executive Health Program
It's First Class. You just don't need to check your bags.
St. Luke's Hospital offers a comprehensive, streamlined and affordable executive physical and health evaluation right here in St. Louis.
As you know, healthy executives are more productive, take less leave of absences and are typically more satisfied with their jobs. This local alternative was designed with busy corporate executives and professionals in mind. Our assessments, diagnostics and clinical evaluations can often be completed in just a half a day.
Executive Health components:
Additional screenings can be incorporated. These can include specific cancer and cardiac screenings, hearing and pulmonary function tests and immunizations.
- Complete medical history and physical exam
- PA and lateral chest x-ray
- Extensive laboratory analysis, including:
- Complete blood chemistry (a broad screening test to check for such disorders as anemia, infection and other diseases)
- Lipid panel (HDL, LDL, cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel: (a broad screening tool to evaluate organ function)
- Liver function
- Kidney function
- Thyroid function (T-4 total)
- PSA (males age 40 and above)
- Skin cancer screening
- Fitness evaluation
- Nutritional counseling
- Sleep health assessment
- Medication/supplement review
- Hemoccult test
The Executive Health Program Includes:
- Stress Management Counseling
- BreastAdvantage Program (an in-depth assessment of a woman's potential for breast cancer based on personal and family history risk factors)
- Therapeutic Massage
- Lung cancer screening
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy screening
What to expect during your visit
- Concierge service
- Breakfast and lunch
- A review and update of medications and immunizations
- A full spectrum of health and wellness enhancement opportunities
All program participants receive concierge service during their stay. We combine our network of clinical expertise and excellence with a personal touch, making your stay a positive experience.
As a guest in the program, you will meet one-on-one with an experienced internal medicine physician for a complete physical. Your history (medical, family and social) is also reviewed to formulate a clear picture of current health status and to establish a baseline for future annual or follow-up visits.
Scheduled exams and tests follow, allowing our team of medical professionals to ascertain potential health issues, assess medical risk factors, and advise treatment options as necessary. Your selected tests and screenings are pre-arranged throughout the day to make your stay as seamless as possible.
Complimentary meals, based on your selections, will be served. Following the exams and tests, you will have a personal consultation with our physician who will summarize results and provide relevant findings. Your results can be shared with your physician if you wish, or if you need a personal physician, our Physician Referral Service can be of assistance.
Invoices mailed to participating companies. We do not bill insurance. Physician referral is not required.
For more information or to make an appointment for the St. Luke's Executive Health Program in St. Louis, please call 314-523-2565 or email Executive.Health@stlukes-stl.com.
"I am very satisfied as a participant in the St. Luke's Hospital Executive Health Program. The entire process - the facilities, personnel and customer service - were more than I expected. I now have a better understanding of my current health and the steps I need to take to living a healthier life."
- Matt Holt, Dot Foods
Location Map - PDF