St. Luke's Physician Opportunities
Hospitalist Training Residency Coordinator
St. Luke's Episcopal-Presbyterian Hospital in St. Louis seeks Hospitalist Training Residency Coordinator to serve as a hospitalist & coordinate the integration of residency training into the hospitalist program.
Specific duties include:
Qualified applicants can submit resumes to: Janette.Taaffe@stlukes-stl.com.
- Function as a member of the hospitalist team admitting patients, establishing and executing care plans & discharging processes;
- Education coordinator with St. Luke's Residency in Internal Medicine, defining resident responsibilities, admission and call scheduling for Hospitalist Program and assigning residents, establishing admission policies and procedures;
- Compliance Supervisor for residents, overseeing EMR documentation & discharge processes, including discharge reconciliation and discharge summaries;
- Function as a monthly hospitalist team leader and coordinate the noon conference series for hospital medicine; and
- Contribute and spearhead quality improvement project for the residency program. MD. 12 months as Chief Residency Training as Hospitalist. Missouri License. Internal Medicine Board Certified. Completion of ACGME accredited residency in Internal Medicine.