St. Luke's Hospital Pharmacy Residency Programs
Deadline for all application materials: January 6, 2014
Candidates must submit completed application for the residency program using the ASHP PhORCAS centralized application system. The following application marterials must be in PhORCAS by the deadline:
To Aply to One of Our Programs:
- Candidates must complete and submit an electronic application for the residency program of interest using the ASHP PhORCAS centralized application system.
- Using PhORCAS, search for the residency program you are interested in, then list it under "Residency Program Designations."
- Within PhORCAS, submit a copy of your curriculum vitae.
- A PhORCAS standardized reference form must be completed and submitted with three references. Two references should be clinical clerkship preceptors. The third reference may be either another faculty member or a supervisor at your place of employment.
- Additionally, each reference must upload a separate letter of recommendation into PhORCAS