Our Honors as a Leading Employer in the St. Louis Area
St. Luke's Hospital, in St. Louis, Missouri, is in the midst of one of the most exciting times and growth in its more-than-140-year history. However, growth is not measured just in buildings, clinical quality and the latest technologies. It is also measured in the excellence, spirit and culture of an organization.
At St. Luke's Hospital, our specialty is you. St. Luke's is growing and progressing in our facilities and our clinical services and we invite you to become a part of this exciting and dynamic time in our history.
- St. Luke's Hospital was recognized in 2007 - 2013 as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals™ by HealthGrades®, an independent healthcare ratings company. St. Luke's Hospital was the only healthcare facility in Missouri to be named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals - ranking among the top one percent in the nation based on superior clinical quality.
- St. Luke's Hospital is honored to be named one of the Best Places to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal (2010 - 2013).
- St. Luke's Hospital is honored to be named a St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Workplace (2013).
- In 2010, HR Solutions, Inc., an international human capital management consulting firm specializing in employee engagement, awarded St. Luke's the Best-in-Class® Seal for outstanding engagement and overall job satisfaction scores.
- Named Employer of the Year in St. Louis by the AAIM Employers' Association for 2010. The award recognizes employers in St. Louis who recognize people as their greatest asset. Employers were judged on effective communication, employee input, employee development, work/life balance and culture.